If someone shows kindness, caring, and a willingness to help others, they are showing compassion.
We are delighted to take this opportunity to tell you about just some of the elements that go into making our school such a success. At the heart of everything we do is the school community and the people who work together to make this; children, staff, parents and governors. We believe that, by providing a school in which everyone feels secure, knowing that they matter and are cared for, we create an atmosphere where learning is encouraged and developed ensuring our children always strive to do their best.
- Sports Day Cancellation - 1st July KS2 (Copy of ParentMail)
Due to expected rain overnight and early morning, we are postponing Sports Day.
- Dr Helen Sharman to visit CFS on the 12th July at 2pm
We are very excited to announce the imminent visit of Dr Helen Sharman, first British Astronaut and woman to visit space.
- Celebrate the Queen's birthday - Photos of the day now in the Celebrations page
As part of our whole school celebration of The Queen’s 90th birthday, and to promote British values across the school, we would like each child to make a beautiful card for The Queen
- 50 Things
We have officially launched '50 Things' to achieve before you leave Chandlers Field School
- Year 6 Leaver Hoodies
Year 6 Leavers hoodies – NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER
Latest Calendar Events
- Feeling Good Week04Jul2016
- Year 5 trip to The British Museum04Jul2016
- Year 6 Transition Day05Jul2016
- Year 2 trip to West Wittering06Jul2016
- Year 6 Transition Day06Jul2016