At CFS we aim to deliver a high standard of physical education across the school to enable all pupils to achieve.
What is Sports Premium?
In 2013 all schools were provided with an extra finance from the government for two academic years (2013-14, 2014-15), this money is ring fenced and therefore can only be spent on physical education. The funding is provided jointly by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport to improve teaching and learning of sport.
How much funding will CFS will receive?
Academic year 2013-14: £9,560
Academic year 2014-15: £9,590
Academic year 2015-16: £9,590
Academic year 2016-17 £9,650
Funding Report 2014-2015
- Teachers were provided with training in Dance where a specialist came in to work with children and teachers.
- Surrey Outdoor Learning and Development (SOLD) trained teachers in outdoor adventure activities.
- New P.E. t-shirts for sporting events.
- World Cup Programme for year 5 and 6 pupils (Fulham Football Club)
- High quality equipment replaced including new football goals.
- Costs of coaches to competitive events.
- Professional Rugby coaches from Schools Rugby Academy running tag rugby club for year 4, 5 and 6.
- Fulham FC Health Champions for year 5 and 6 to promote healthy lifestyle.
- Licence purchased for Cyber Coach Dance Programme which is a website that motivates and engages children in dance at any time of the day.
Funding Report 2015-2016
- Cyber Coach Dance subscription to continue-all year groups
- Professional Rugby coaches from Schools Rugby Academy to continue to run for years 3 and 4
- Aerobics sessions at lunchtimes to continue for years R-6
- PE co-ordinator to be given opportunities to monitor and assess the Teaching and Learning in PE across the school
- CPD for teachers in house-team teaching focus with external professionals and coaches
- Fulham FC to support years 5 and 6 Football Team
- Fit Club years 3, 4, 5 and 6